Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Website Overhaul

I've finally been carving out some time to overhaul my website. Actually, I should say CREATE my website.

Previously, it was just a rag-tag bunch of links to galleries. Boring! All the photo galleries were flash-based, which meant I could never visit via my iPhone!

So, thanks to my friend Suzanne, I have been using a rather nice web development software package that has made creating and deploying my new website a breeze.

I can create galleries in short order. Adding new pages is also effortless, as is adding additional sections or categories.

Feel free to have a look yourself: jstricklandphotography.com

JamieBlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: